1. Take the nearest book and look up page 18 line 4:
...is to bring delight and fulfillment to another, an expression of...
2. Reach out your arm as far as you can, what do you touch?
The cute late birthday card that Mare sent, Rolf (the stuffed dog Mare gave me on my 18th birthday) and the wall.
3. What is the latest thing you watched on tv?
Must've been Full House... Classy, I know. Jesse was building the apartment in the attic and got stuck in the wall...
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
10:13 - nope--wrong by 7 min. It's 10:06.
5. Apart from the computer, what else do you hear?
A public reading by Alice Munroe, entitled "Giving up Writing." It's on CBC radio 1.
6. When were you last outside, what did you do?
7. What did you look at before you started answering all these questions?
I was reading Kenny's blog. And tabbing through all the other blogs.
8. What are you wearing?
Comfy pants and my England t-shirt.
9. Did you dream last night? If so, what do you remember?
Yes, I sure did. If I answered this question before I went to work in the morning, I might actually be able to tell you about it.
10 When did you last laugh?
About half an hour ago, Rachel's dad set the ringer on their cordless phone-- it's louder and more obnoxious than those silly ring tunes on cell phones! Funny stuff.
11. What is on the wall of the room you're sitting in right now?
Two framed pictures of sand and beaches, an empty picture frame, a cool mirror and my calendar from one of those Japanese hyaku-en shoppusu. Wow, this is the least-cluttered that my walls have been since I was too young to be allowed to tape things onto my walls!
12. Have you seen anything strange lately?
I was on the 403 up the mountain this evening and a huge stack of styrafoam insulation blew off of the truck ahead of me and landed in the middle of the highway and the driver just kept right on going along his merry way.
13. What do you think of this challenge?
This is a silly question. Very self-important. Meta-quiz...
14. What movie have you watched most recently.
When Harry Met Sally
15. If you became a multi-millionaire, what would you buy?
A big old house downtown, a christmas tree farm, a few boats for my babe...(sail boats, towing boats)...
16. Tell something about yourself that others don't know.
I've got a thing for guys that look like Hugh Grant.
17. If you could change one thing in the world without having to worry about politics or feelings of guilt, what would it be?
Genetic diseases. I'd be comfortable if they were gone.
18. Do you like dancing?
Mm, yeah, I do. But not when lots of people can see me dance. Eesh.
19. George Bush?
Elliot Tree? Jordan Flower? I like this game. I'm good at it.
20-21. What would you name your girl/boy respectively?
Um. Well, the names Reuben, Nadine, Evan and Judah are out... Darn it, those were all my choices. Gotta start over.
22. Could you consider living abroad?
Mhmm. But preferably next time in an anglophone country.
23. What would you like God to say to you when you arrive to the Pearly Gates?
That he's got a place 'specially for me.