So, here's the finished product from the project I started last week. You can see from the top of the back cushion, and from the corner of the seat cushion, that it's not quite a perfect fit... but I had to get new foam cushions to make this, since the old foam was sewn directly into the old upholstery. I ended up then having to create my own pattern to fit over the new foam, and I'm not really an expert at that type of thing. Still, I'm pleased with the result.
And, here we are at 39 weeks, 1 day. Still comfortable for the most part, nights aren't so great for sleep, but the great thing is that I can take naps during the day. And, walks with Isabelle take twice as long, since I sort of waddle these days. However, I'm still not in a rush to finish this. He'll come when he's ready, and until then, we're still happy.